Paper Smooches – May Blog Hop – with Xyron!!!
May 1, 2014
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches May/June release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies are now available to purchase. You will find our new releases HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
Since Paper Smooches is working along side of Xyron adhesives this week, they have a special prize to offer one random winner as well. The prize is worth $100. To see a photo of the prize, please visit the PS blog. You can visit the Xyron blog to see what their fabulous team has created with our PS products. While you are there, you will have a chance to win a $20. gift code to win some PS products!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, May 4th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, May 5th to see if you are one of the FIVE lucky winners. (four PS winners and one Xyron winner)
Wendy Sue Anderson
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I saw this amazing gift box from Emily and I thought they would be the perfect box to hold some recipe cards!
The box was put together using Xyron double sided tape to ensure that the box doesn’t fall apart.
The recipe cards were cut with the Paper die and I finished the project off with some self-made stickers using Kitschy Kitchen stamps and the Xyron Sticker Maker. I love adding stickers to finish off a box set with a unique touch!