Paper Smooches – January Blog Hop
January 29, 2015
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches February release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on January 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the new crosses dies and a simple card using one of my favourite techniques – masking and blending. I applied strips of masking tape all over the card base to form an irregular shape. I then further applied the tape as I blended the ink onto the card base.
I adhered the cross die cut over the coloured part and finished off the card with a simple sentiment. Oh, and I decided to adhere a matching enamel dot in the middle of the cross 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!