Paper Smooches – March Blog Hop
March 26, 2015
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on March 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Tuesday, March 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, March 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Today I am using the Big Vases dies and this set consists of 3 standalone dies that you could use with the Twiggy Florets stamp set. I used 2 of the dies and cut out the vases on a piece of white cardstock. I stamped a long flower on piece of scrap cardstock and using the tallest vase die, I cut out the vase partially so that I could cut out the flower separately.
It’s amazing what can be done with just a stamp, dies, copics and a black inkpad!
Thanks for stopping by!