Paper Smooches – September Blog Hop
September 24, 2015
It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches OCTOBER release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on September 30th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, September 27th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, September 28th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Can you believe that Autumn just started? And that I have a Christmas card for you today?? I’m using the new Holiday Light Dies along with the adorable Tis the Season stamp and dies for my card today. I decided to string up the lights and “clip” the sweater up between the lights using some pieces of wood veneer.
After finishing up the card, it felt like the card was missing some bling, so I took my glitter gel pen and made a bunch of dots on the lights as well as some glitter polka dots for the sweater.
Thanks for stopping by!