Hello everyone! I’m joining CASE Study for their 4th Anniversary blog hop this year!  I was so excited when Chupa invited me to be June’s Muse.  I had so much fun going back to my old cards and CASE-ing them.

The theme of the blog hop was “inspiration” and what’s a better inspiration than Wida? Plus I’ve been wanting to CASE her card for the longest time.


So today was the perfect occasion to CASE that card of hers! And I present to you, my version of it 🙂


CASE Study is giving away some awesome prizes for their anniversary.  Leave some love and comments along the hop for a chance to win prizes from our wonderful sponsors including Serendipity Stamps, Penny Black, and WaffleFlower!

Here’s a list of today’s participants:
Pamela Ho <– you’re here!

Hello everyone! This is my last challenge with Case Study Challenge. Thank you Chupa for inviting me as June’s muse! I’ve had so much fun CASEing myself this month 🙂 This week, we’ve got an easy one to CASE. There are just so many possibilities with this one!

I stamped the sun in a bright orange/yellow gradient as my focal point and adhered a bunch of cloud masks down.  I blended the ink directly onto the cardstock for a fun cloud pattern.  A simple sentiment and some hand stitching to finish off the card.

Special Friend

This card was made with an amazing friend in mind and she will be receiving this in her mailbox via snail mail soon 😉

Hello everyone! I’m back with Case Study Challenge #196 as June’s Muse. When Chupa sent this one over, I thought This one’s hard! I mean… what possibilities are there with this one?!?!?!. But after looking at the card once more, my new card suddenly came to me.

And I present to you:

Merci Beaucoup

I used Mama Elephant’s Around We Go, which was the first stamp set that came to my mind. My original card had the balloon and dog popped up, so for my CASEd card, I had the hot balloons popped up. My original card had the simple sentiment stamped in the middle of the card base and I did the same with my CASEd card.

I am back with a card for Case Study Challenge #195. This was a tough one for me since I wanted to keep it relatively different than the original. I haven’t used kraft cardstock since forever and I don’t have a single sheet of kraft anymore.

I still used the same technique from the original. I masked an area off in the middle of the card front so that I could stamp the sentiment. Then I went crazy stamping those ampersands around the masked off area.


Looking forward to seeing how everyone is inspired by the card!

So sorry I’m late for my first post over at Case Study Challenge. I’m excited to be the muse for the month of June!

And we’re back to this card again! I switched up the numbers to letters, black to white, one colour to rainbow colours 🙂


It’s not easy CASEing myself 😉